OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus 2023, Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC (OSSC Odisha) has released the Syllabus for Junior Mining Officer Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at Ossc.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus exam pattern, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2023.
It’s easy to check OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus on sarkari result portal, rather than finding the syllabus pdf file on Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC portal, you can subject wise marks for Junior Mining Officer exam from official source of OSSC Odisha.
OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus 2023 – exam Pattern, @ Ossc.gov.in
|Exam Name||Junior Mining Officer|
|Organization||Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC|
|Exam Date (tentative)||Expected this month|
|Education type||10th 12th pass govt jobs /|
|Selection Process:||Exam / interview|
|Organization page||OSSC Odisha Recruitment 2023|
OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus 2023
Candidates, who are applied for OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer, have to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well syllabus. For most exam notifications like Junior Mining Officer syllabus, Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC
Release syllabus with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus and pdf for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result provides OSSC Odisha upcoming syllabus topic wise as well as pdf format. Kindly, follow the below steps to download the syllabus and view the topics OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus.
Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers consist of 100 marks individually. The total mark of the examination is 200.
|Paper 1||Concerned Subject||100|
|Paper 2||Concerned Subject||100|
The details syllabus for main written examination is enclosed in “Annexure-C’’ of the detailed advertisement.
How to do download OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official website of OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer link below, navigate to syllabus section download OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus,
- Finally, view The OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view /download the OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus from our website too.
Disclaimer: This only for Indicative purpose only, for official OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus downloads PDF from official website.
OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus topics
Just like every government competitive examinations OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus also contains, General knowledge, arithmetic ability, general awareness and English. The OSSC Odisha jobs exam duration, negative marks, questions wise weightage available in the pdf format. Also check the OSSC Odisha upcoming syllabus exam pattern above.
Paper-I Syllabus: 100 Questions-100 Marks (1.5Hours)
Surface Mining Technology
- Choice of Opencast Mining
- Slope Stability
- Explosive and blasting accessories
- Blasting practices in Mines
- Controlled blasting Techniques as per statutory provision
Underground Coal Mining
- Introduction to underground coal Mining
- Bord and Pillar method
- Longwall method
- Thick seam Mining
- Horizon mining
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Stowing
- Support and roof control in Mines
- Subsidence due to Mining
- Shaft Sinking
- Course contents.
- Air crossing and distribution
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Booster fan and its Effects
- Auxiliary Ventilation
- Ventilation Survey
- Leakage of air in Mines.
Mine hazard and safety
- Mine gases & gas testing
- Emission of firedamp in U/g working.
- Define fires & spontaneous heating
- Mine explosion
- Mine Inundation
- Mine lighting & illumination
- Noise and vibration
- Mine Rescue and Recovery
- Wire Ropes
- Rope haulage
- Cage and shaft fittings
- Winding drum
- Friction Winding
- Skip Winding
- Pit top & Pit bottom circuit layout
Underground Metal Mining
- Access to ore body
- Development in underground Metal mine.
- Give a Comparative study between coal and metal Mining
- Stoping Methods. 5. Stone Drifting
- Rock Burst
- Face mechanization.
- Unit Operations
- Explain the procedure for size analysis & use of the standard screen as also screening
- Industrial Screening
- Gravity Concentration
- Heavy Media separation
- Magnetic & Electrostatic Separators
Material handling and Logistics
- Introduction to surface & underground haulage System.
- Locomotive haulage
- Aerial ropeways
- Hydraulic transportation of solids.
- Man riding haulage
- Spiral Chutes
- The flow of Materials in bins, and bunkers.
OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus 2023 Important links
|Notification||OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Admit card||OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Admit card 2023|
|Parent||# OSSC Odisha syllabus|
|Location type||tn government jobs 2023|
|Also follow||central government jobs 2023|
|Download Syllabus PDF||#here|
Paper-II Syllabus: 100 Questions-100 Marks (1.5Hours)
- Chain Survey
- Compass Survey
- Plane Table Survey
- Computation of areas
- Calculation of Ore Reserves
Mines Legislation & General Safety
- Mines Act 1952 Discuss various Provisions of Mines Act 1952.
- Mines Rules 1955 Discuss various provisions of Mines Rule 1955.
- Coal Mine Regulation 2017 Discuss various provisions of C.M.R.2017. 4. Mines Rescue Rules 1985 Discuss various provisions of Mines Rescue Rules 1985.
- Indian Explosive Rules 2008 Discuss various provisions of Indian Explosive Rules 2008.
- Central Electricity Authority 2010 Discuss various provisions of Central Electricity Authority 2010.
Mine Survey – II
- Triangulation and Trilateration.
- Correlation of Surface and underground survey.
- Setting out Curves.
- Stop Surveying
- G.P.S & Total Station.
Mine Legislation & General Safety – II
- Metalliferous mines Regulations 1961
- Mines V.T Rules 1966
- Mines Creche Rules 1966
- Maternity benefit Act.
- Mines Accident & Safety
- Forest Conservation Act (FCA) 1980.
- Environmental Protection Act 1986. 8. MMDR Act MCR Rules
- Classified Circulars (DGMS)
Advanced Mines Survey
- Spherical Trigonometry
- Field Astronomy. 3. Element of Photogrammetry.
- Global Positioning System.
- Total Station
- The Multi-disciplinary nature of environmental studies.
- Natural Resources.
- Biodiversity and its Conversation
- Environmental Pollution.
- Social Issues and the Environment.
- Human Population and the Environment.
FAQs on OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Syllabus
How do I know syllabus & exam pattern of OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer exam?
You can view in our syllabus section or download the OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer Notification from below and view the selection criteria. Note download for latest 2023 vacancy Junior Mining Officer. Mostly, every government competitive exam, including Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC Junior Mining Officer recruitment contains general aptitude & general awareness test. Detailed syllabus topics available within pdf 2023 notification, or follow our OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer syllabus page for indicative syllabus & exam pattern.
What’s the selection Process for OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer exam?
It’s officially mentioned in the OSSC Odisha recruitment 2023 notification that selection process of Junior Mining Officer exam shortlist based on written exam. Some posts in same Odisha Govt sub-ordinate staff selection commission OSSSC Recruitment Advertisement or notification require physical, oral tests along with medical tests. Candidates are advised to go through the OSSC Odisha Junior Mining Officer pdf notification 2023 carefully after getting preliminary info here.