SSC CPO Syllabus 2023, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Syllabus for Central Police Organization Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at ssc.nic.in. Meanwhile, Know the SSC CPO syllabus exam pattern, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the SSC CPO exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2023.
It’s easy to check SSC CPO syllabus on sarkari result portal, rather than finding the syllabus pdf file on Staff Selection Commission portal, you can subject wise marks for Central Police Organization exam from official source of SSC.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 – exam Pattern, @ ssc.nic.in
|Exam Name||Central Police Organization|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date (tentative)||Expected this month|
|Education type||10th 12th pass govt jobs /graduate jobs|
|Selection Process:||Exam / interview|
|Organization page||SSC Recruitment 2023|
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are applied for SSC Central Police Organization, have to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well syllabus. For most exam notifications like Central Police Organization syllabus, Staff Selection Commission
Release syllabus with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for SSC CPO syllabus and pdf for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result provides SSC upcoming syllabus topic wise as well as pdf format. Kindly follow the below steps to download the syllabus and view the topics SSC CPO syllabus.
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern: 2023
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern: 2023
|Part-A||English Language and comprehension||200|
SSC CPO syllabus topics
Just like every government competitive examinations SSC CPO syllabus also contains, General knowledge, arithmetic ability, general awareness and English. The SSC jobs exam duration, negative marks, questions wise weightage available in the pdf format. Also check the SSC upcoming syllabus exam pattern above.
How to do download SSC CPO Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official website of SSC CPO link below, navigate to syllabus section download SSC CPO Syllabus,
- Finally, view The SSC CPO syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view /download the SSC CPO syllabus from our website too.
Disclaimer: This only for Indicative purpose only, for official SSC CPO Syllabus downloads PDF from official website.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2023 Important links
|Notification||SSC CPO CAPF Recruitment 2023|
|Admit card||SSC CPO Admit card 2023|
|Parent||# SSC syllabus|
|Location type||All india government jobs 2023|
|Also follow||central government jobs 2023|
|Download Syllabus PDF||#here
SI IN DELHI POLICE , CAPFs AND ASI CISF Syllabus CBT
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non- verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un- folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics if any.
General Awareness :
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle , Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Paper-II : English Language & Comprehension :
Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.
NOTE- II: Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
SSC CAPF Paper II Syllabus
- English (Grammar, error spotting, etc) & Language comprehension 200 Marks 2 Hours time.
FAQs on SSC CPO Syllabus
How do I know syllabus & exam pattern of SSC CPO exam?
You can view in our syllabus section or download the SSC CPO Notification from below and view the selection criteria. Note download for latest 2023 vacancy Central Police Organization. Mostly, every government competitive exam, including Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization recruitment contains general aptitude & general awareness test. Detailed syllabus topics available within pdf 2023 notification, or follow our SSC CPO syllabus page for indicative syllabus & exam pattern.
What’s the selection Process for SSC CPO exam?
It’s officially mentioned in the SSC recruitment 2023 notification that selection process of Central Police Organization exam shortlist based on written exam. Some posts in same Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Advertisement or notification require physical, oral tests along with medical tests. Candidates are advised to go through the SSC CPO pdf notification 2023 carefully after getting preliminary info here.