TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2023, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Syllabus for CCSE Group 1 Post. Interested candidates can check exam pattern download syllabus pdf at tnpsc.gov.in. Meanwhile, Know the TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus exam pattern, selection process below. In order to start preparation, candidates have to know the TNPSC CCSE Group 1 exam pattern and syllabus and the exam date 2023.
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2023 – exam Pattern, @ tnpsc.gov.in
|Exam Name||CCSE Group 1|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Date (tentative)||Expected this month|
|Organization page||TNPSC Recruitment 2023|
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are applied for TNPSC CCSE Group 1, have to know the exam pattern and marking scheme as well syllabus. For most exam notifications like upcoming job syllabus, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Release syllabus with advertisement notification. But most of the readers prefer web based syllabus for TNPSC upcoming job syllabus and pdf for detailed topics. For that reason sarkari result provides TNPSC upcoming syllabus topic wise as well as pdf format. Kindly follow the below steps to download the syllabus and view the topics TNPSC upcoming job syllabus.
tnpsc group 1 exam pattern
|General studies degree standard||175 or 150|
|aptitude & Mental ability||25 or 50|
|Duration 3 Hours
Qualifying marks for general 120 marks,
Reserved candidates 90.
TNPSC Group 1 prelims syllabus General studies
- general science (physics,chemistry,botany,zoology)
- current affairs (history,geography,polity,economy,science)
- indian national movements
- aptitude & Mental ability logical reasoning
|Unit I||General Science
|Unit II||Current Events
|Unit IV||History and Culture of India|
|Unit V||Indian Polity|
|Unit VI||Indian Economy|
|Unit VII||Indian National Movement|
|Unit VIII||Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Mains exam Pattern
Paper GS 1 – 250 (History)
Paper GS 2 – 250 (polity)
Paper GS 3 – 250 (geography)
Total: 750Interview (100 marks) = 850DescriptiveDuration: 3 hours each paperQualifying for marks for general : 340
reserved candidates: 255 marks
|S.N||Exam Type||Paper||Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Paper-I||3 Hours for each Paper||250|
|Interview & Records||100|
TNPSC Groups 1 mains exam Papers
– General Studies Paper 1
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture
- Social Issues in India and Tamil Nadu
- General Aptitude and Mental Ability
– General Studies Paper 2
- Indian Polity
- Science and Technology
- Tamil Culture and Heritage)
– General Studies Paper 3
- Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Environment, Biodiversity and Disaster Management
- Indian Economy
Visit the official website of TNPSC CCSE Group 1 link below, navigate to syllabus section download TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus,How to do download TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2022?
- Finally, view The TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus and verify the details.
- You can also view /download the TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus from our website too.
Disclaimer: This only for Indicative purpose only, for official TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus downloads PDF from official website.
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus topics
Just like every government competitive examinations TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus also contains, General knowledge, arithmetic ability, general awareness and English. The TNPSC jobs exam duration, negative marks, questions wise weightage available in the pdf format. Also check the TNPSC upcoming syllabus exam pattern above.
tnpsc group 1 prelims syllabus 2023 Combined Civil Services Examination
Topics for Objective Type
UNIT-I : GENERAL SCIENCE
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper – Power of Reasoning- Rote Learning Vs Conceptual Learning – Science as a tool to understand the past, present and future.
- Nature of Universe – General Scientific Laws – Mechanics – Properties of Matter, Force, Motion and Energy – Everyday application of the basic principles of Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat, Nuclear Physics, Laser, Electronics and Communications.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of Living Organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human diseases.
- Environment and Ecology.
tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023 UNIT-II: CURRENT EVENTS
History – Latest diary of events – National symbols – Profile of States – Eminent personalities and places in news – Sports – Books and authors.
- Polity – Political parties and political system in India – Public awareness and General administration – Welfare oriented Government schemes and their utility, Problems in Public Delivery Systems.
- Geography – Geographical landmarks.
- Economics – Current socio – economic issues.
- Science – Latest inventions in Science and Technology.
UNIT- III: GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023
Location – Physical features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate – Water resources – Rivers in India – Soil, minerals and natural resources – Forest and wildlife – Agricultural pattern.
- Transport – Communication.
- Social geography – Population density and distribution – Racial, linguistic groups and major tribes.
- Natural calamity – Disaster Management – Environmental pollution: Reasons and preventive measures – Climate change – Green energy.
UNIT – IV: HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
Indus valley civilization – Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas – Age of Vijayanagaram and Bahmani Kingdoms – South Indian history.
- Change and Continuity in the Socio – Cultural History of India.
- Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity – Race, language, custom.
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony.
UNIT-V: INDIAN POLITY tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023
Constitution of India – Preamble to the Constitution – Salient features of the Constitution – Union, State and Union Territory.
- Citizenship, Fundamental rights, Fundamental duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union legislature – State Executive, State Legislature – Local governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: Centre – State Relationships.
- Election – Judiciary in India – Rule of law.
- Corruption in public life – Anti-corruption measures – Lokpal and LokAyukta – Right to Information – Empowerment of women – Consumer protection forums, Human rights charter.
UNIT-VI: INDIAN ECONOMY
- Nature of Indian economy – Five year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and Niti Ayog.
- Sources of revenue – Reserve Bank of India – Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy – Finance Commission – Resource sharing between Union and State Governments – Goods and Services Tax.
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural welfare oriented programmes – Social problems – Population, education, health, employment, poverty.
UNIT-VII: INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023
National renaissance – Early uprising against British rule – Indian National Congress – Emergence of leaders – B.R.Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar, Jawaharlal Nehru, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Thanthai Periyar, Rajaji, Subash Chandra Bose and others.
Different modes of Agitation: Growth of Satyagraha and Militant movements.
- Communalism and partition.
UNIT- VIII : History, Culture, Heritage and Socio – Political Movements in Tamil Nadu
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam age till contemporary times.
- Thirukkural : (a) Significance as a Secular literature
- Relevance to Everyday Life
- Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity
- Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality,Humanism, etc
- Relevance to Socio – Politico – Economic affairs (f ) Philosophical content in Thirukkural
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in freedom struggle.
- Evolution of 19th and 20th Century Socio-Political movements in Tamil Nadu – Justice Party, Growth of Rationalism – Self Respect Movement, Dravidian movement and Principles underlying both these movements, Contributions of Thanthai Periyar and Perarignar Anna.
UNIT – IX : Development Administration in Tamil Nadu tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023
- Human Development Indicators in Tamil Nadu and a comparative assessment across the Country – Impact of Social Reform movements in the Socio – Economic Development of Tamil Nadu.
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people – Rationale behind Reservation Policy and access to Social Resources – Economic trends in Tamil Nadu – Role and impact of social welfare schemes in the Socio – economic development of Tamil Nadu.
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio – Economic development.
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields.
- e-governance in Tamil Nadu.
UNIT-X: APTITUDE AND MENTAL ABILITY tnpsc group 1 syllabus 2023
- Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple interest – Compound interest – Area – Volume – Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles-Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alpha numeric Reasoning – Number Series.
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2023 Important links
|Notification||TNPSC CCSE Group 1 notification 2023|
|Admit card||TNPSC CCSE Group 1 hall ticket 2023|
|Parent||# TNPSC syllabus|
|Location type||tn government jobs 2023|
|Also follow||central government jobs 2023|
|TNPSC group 1 mains syllabus 2023 PDF||#here|
|TNPSC group 1 syllabus 2023 for prelims||#here|
Group – I Services
|Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and
Charitable Endowments Administration Department included in Group – I B Service
Group-IA Services (Assistant Conservator of Forests)
|Group-I C Services (District Educational Officer)||here|
|Group I B Services (Preliminary Examination||here|
Faqs on TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Syllabus 2023
How do I know syllabus & exam pattern of TNPSC CCSE Group 1 exam?
You can view in our syllabus section or download the TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Notification from below and view the selection criteria. Note download for latest 2023 vacancy CCSE Group 1. Mostly, every government competitive exam, including Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CCSE Group 1 recruitment contains general aptitude & general awareness test. Detailed syllabus topics available within pdf 2023 notification, or follow our TNPSC CCSE Group 1 syllabus page for indicative syllabus & exam pattern.
What’s the selection Process for TNPSC CCSE Group 1 exam?
It’s officially mentioned in the TNPSC recruitment 2023 notification that selection process of CCSE Group 1 exam shortlist based on written exam. Some posts in same Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement or notification require physical, oral tests along with medical tests. Candidates are advised to go through the TNPSC CCSE Group 1 pdf notification 2023 carefully after getting preliminary info here.